Today my friend with ALS is feeling twinges and twingles in her muscles… she is moving her left and right arm and pushing with resistance.. all things that she has not done or felt for 9months now. Why is it happening? PT is baffled, stating that she has never seen anyone with ALS get muscle strength back… She is clearly getting hers. Everyday she gets a little stronger. There are many things I feel attribute to her getting better..
Here’s a list of things to consider:
1. 3 Green Shakes Daily only green veggies(chard, broccoli, dandelion, kale), 6 egg yolks cooked but runny and 6 egg whites cooked, along with ultrafiltered Whey, Coconut Oil, B12, Bcomplex, Zinc, Super Enzymes, BTT 2.0(whole food vitamin, minerals, aminos, antixodants ,prebiotic and probiotic) powder, Osteo FX, B Pollen, 3 Fish oils, applewise, cell fuzion, intracal, neuro fuzion, hemp oil, cinnamon, clove, ginger, selenium, hemp protein
2. Probiotic combo – Patented Energy Wafers, Healthy Aging with Patented Energy, Niacin Plus, BTT 2.0 tablets, Serrapaptase, Sam-E, NAC, NAG, ALCAR, Minerals, Healthy Trinity Probiotics, Floratrex, Regactiv Cardio, and tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
3. AAKG, GABA, BetaGlucan, Iodine, Selenium, Magnesium, Potasium, Concentrace, Lysine, Colloidal Copper
4. Herbs – Dandelion, Pau D Arco, Licorice Root, Marshmallow Root, Fenugreek, Thyme, Ashwagandha, Elderberry, HuZhang, Ginger and Cloves.
5. Germ Killers – coconut oil, caprylic acid, colloidal silver, GSE, oregano oil, olive leaf, Wellness Formula, Mycozil and Yeast Cleanse
6. Water – Espere filtered – RO oxygenated and concentrace minerals added 50% of your body’s weight in ounces daily.
Clean diet, 90 essential nutrients, essential fatty acids and a higer ORAC score are all things that we believe are helping. We tweak the diet based upon what she needs more help with.
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of I’m Holistic, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of I’m Holistic. I’m Holistic encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.