Do you get jet lag? Headache? Sinus congestion? Feeling sick or off after flying or traveling? Wouldn’t it be great to keep it all at bay? Keep it away completely? Yes it’s possible.
It took me such a long time to see the pattern… travel get sick…. travel get sick… There are many reasons this could be happening for you so I will not begin to guess your triggers… For me I discovered what I needed to avoid completely, what I could pack to help keep me feeling great and how to find what I needed once I reached my destination.
Here’s My List of What I do to prepare my body for a trip:
1 week before everyday until the trip:
- avoid sugar, dairy, gluten, processed food, oil, meat and eating out
- drink at least 50% of body weight in water
- eat clean plant based organic food
- Good sleep
- Daily movement
- Daily journaling
- Boxed breathing 5 + min or more
- Wimhof breathing – 11 min
- Pack a lunch and snacks for the trip
- Cooler/Lunch sack
- Granny Smith baked apples
- chia seeds
- pink himalayan sea salt
- air fry sweet potato
- Drink 2 qt of water before flight.
- Get a qt of water in the airport after you’ve passed thru the security you’ll need this for the flight.
- as soon as you land get another qt of water
- Drink at least 4 qts of water a day while you are on your trip. (preferably spring or distilled water with concentrace minerals or pink himalayan sea salt.)
- Supplements for the Trip
- Magnesium malate, glycinate
- Vitamin C (soluble crystals)
- Lysine, Astragulus and Olive Leaf
- Oregano oil (drops)
- Coconut Oil (mouth pulling, eat 2 tablespoons daily.. unrefined and cold pressed)
- Colloidal Silver (spray for lungs and mouth)
- Activated Charcoal ( as needed for headache or stomach upset)
- Wellness Formula capsules
- Focus and calm
- Once landed
- Go to store
- get water
- avoid eating out
Feed your vitality, raise your vibration by sticking to this regiment I don’t get sick any more… I feel great and have tons of energy. When I think back to how I used to feel I become so grateful to finally have found a way to stay healthy and feel great while I’m traveling around. So many of my trips were wasted to me being ill. I wish healthy days for you too. It may seem like a lot of work, but honestly the more you do it, the easier it becomes.
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of I’m Holistic, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of I’m Holistic. I’m Holistic encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.